All Trades understands that remodeling your kitchen can be a stressful time. Contractors, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and more seem to make themselves at home for months at a time. We make every effort to minimize your stress because you are only dealing with your All Trades´ project manager and he absorbs the stress for you. That’s what we mean when we say that All Trades is your One-Stop to a More Beautiful Home!
- All Trades visits your home at no charge, taking dimensions of the kitchen and any other rooms you are considering renovating. During the visit, we consult with you on the best possible layout and space plan.
- We ask probing questions to help us better understand how you use your kitchen, how many cooks there are, what you like to cook and get to know a little about your style all so we can design a functional, beautifully crafted kitchen.
- When we return to our showroom, we design according to your needs, your budget and our imagination and knowledge. We then share a scaled drawing of the kitchen design with you and present a fixed cost estimate to remodel the kitchen.
- Upon approval of the initial design and budget, we continue the design process with a detailed lighting design.
- Together, we select colors and styles and coordinate the entire kitchen from cabinets, countertops, back splash tile to appliances and paint colors all in the comfort of our 5,000 square foot home remodeling showroom.
- As your “one-stop”, All Trades handles all permits and scheduling of our in-house staff electrician and plumber. Since our designer is also your project manager every tiny detail is attended to during the remodel process.
- All materials are pre-ordered and inspected at our warehouse prior to installation to avoid delays, and ensure what you want is what you receive.
- Your floors and carpeting are protected with plastic, paper sheathing and hard board to keep everything clean and undamaged. Non-work areas are cordoned-off and our trained crafts-people treat your home the same as their home while minimizing dust and disruption during the home improvements.